The Pontificator in Person

The Pontificator in Person
I Blink Therefore I Am

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Been a while

It has been a while since I posted here. I have been very busy finishing up my Teacher Certification through Region XI (ok, and I have been playing Guitar Hero 3 WAY too much :D ). The awesome news is that the principle at the high school I am a long term sub at has hinted strongly that I need to hurry and finish up the particulars. We are excited and thrilled at how quickly the Lord works in our lives!
Also, I was able to work with the full-time art teacher there on ordering supplies for next year. She handed me the catalogue and said mark what you want and we will order it! I felt like a kid in a candy shop, so check back here eventually and I will probably have pics of some new art work born from some of the supplies we ordered.

No comments: